Otium Care BV
This is the website of Otium Care
Our company address is:
Our VAT number is: BE 0418-633-291
Visiting our website
Our web server does not automatically recognise neither your domain name, nor your e-mail address each time you visit our website. During a visit to our website, we store:
– your e-mail address if you leave any messages/ask any questions on our website
– your e-mail address if you share this with us
– the domain names of other sites you viewed to navigate to our site
– all information regarding the pages you viewed on our website
– all information you have provided voluntarily (survey information and/or site registration, for example)
This information is used to:
– improve the content of our website
– personalise the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor
– contact you for marketing purposes at a later date
The information is used internally only, and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
– register your preferences
– record your preferences
– record information sessions, such as information on the items you add to your shopping list
– record information that is specific to you, such as the domain names of other sites you viewed to navigate to our site
– record your previous activities on the site, to provide you with an improved service the next time you visit
– We do not have any partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
– We have taken the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or modification of information we receive on our site.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the website analyse how users are using it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, generate reports about website activity for website operators and offer other services relating to website activity and internet use. Google may share this information with third parties if it is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine your IP address with other data Google holds.
Communication by e-mail
If you prefer not to receive e-mails from our company in future, feel free to contact us. Our address details are provided at the bottom of this page.
We may pass on the e-mail addresses of our customers to organisations with which we have contractual relationships and that offer products or services that may interest you. If you prefer us not to share your e-mail address with other companies or organisations, please contact us.
Communication by post
If you share your postal address with us online, you may:
– receive regular post from us containing information about products and services.
– receive post from other companies with which we have contractual relationships. If you prefer not to receive such post in future, feel free to contact us.
Communication by telephone
If you share your telephone number with us online, our company may contact you by telephone in relation to information about our products or services. If you prefer not to receive such telephone calls, feel free to contact us.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please contact our customer service department via +32 475 645401 to arrange this.
By request, we can grant visitors to our site access to all information we store in relation to them. If you would like to access this information, please contact us at the e-mail address listed above.
By request, we can give visitors to our site the opportunity to correct any incorrect data we hold in relation to them. If you would like to correct your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address listed above.
Telephone: +32 475 645401
Post: Vilvertstraat 11, B-3650 Dilsen-Stokkem, Belgium